Open-Water Fishing Vacation School
What's in store for 2013?
As always, the Open-Water Vacation School will include:
- A personal "tips and techniques" seminar from all pros and pro-staff on day one .
- Hands-on one-on-one time with each of the pros and pro-staff each and every day, showing you how to rig your boat and equipment .
- On-the-water time with the pros and pro-staff in your own boat.
- Sponsor's tackle pack.
What you'll need:
- A boat and motor that can handle large waters, rigged with sonar and GPS. We suggest no boat under 17 feet in length, with high-powered in-board or outboard motor that's as close to max for horse-power rated for the boat. A marine radio is not required but is suggested. Make sure your boater's insurance is up to date!
- Equipment, including rods, reels, fresh line, sun screen, polarized sun glasses, life jackets and ALL safety equipment required by the U.S. Coast Guard.